Thursday 10 January 2008

HEAT WAVES

"...(7 news) temperature in Victorial is expected to go above 40 degrees, increasing the possibilities of bush fire..."

"...(from Australian government) Dress up when you are outdoor to prevent skin cancer..."

Whenever I switch on teevee messages, news reports etc that revolve around the issue of heat are bombarded on poor me. Temperature soars, we were forced to stay indoor to prevent our skins getting dark. Shh....obviously I wish to stay fair before going back to Malaysia in few days time. The last thing I hope from my frens in Taiping is exclaimation like this: Oh....you get a layer darker. Unthinkable. People should become fairer after spending a year in Australia :)

While I was taking a short nap my internet has exceeded the limit of 10G and hence is speed -limited. Sigh, evidence of how much of online drama-watching I had been doing this summer holiday thus far. Was planning to watch 情定大饭店 but it doesn't look likely now. Sad sad sad.

Reports about the American presidential election dominates the foreign programmes lately. Images of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John MacCain etc are shown over a thousand times and it actually makes a person who isn't that interested in American politics such as myself to start understanding all the polls and stuff that are happening half a globe from Australia.

Been taking good dinners recently with Natalie as we decided to eat well to function well. Tomyum fried rice yesterday, Pasta and Garlic Bread are pending for tonight.

At the time of publication,

I was :

feeling hot in the living hall of Unit 30

listening to MORE news reports about Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton (sien..every channel is telling the same story)

cursing the speed-limited internet connection

feeling lucky because Harvin's fan is still with me (if that Indian guy does not come pick it up before I go back to Malaysia he would be doomed)

feeling a little HUNGRY


Till the next time, take care.

Best wishes

No comments: