Wednesday 26 March 2008

Untitled

There's nothing interesting to blog about but I just feel like leaving some words here for those who are wondering how I'm doing.

Life's been just as mundane. Uni, work, tutorials, assignments, quizzes etc.

My gym-going habit is still on. Glad to have made it a habit to at least do some workout everyday, I feel great and healthy.

I'm loving nuts. Cashew nuts especially. But after finishing 1kg of cashew in a week +++ I decided to try on mixed nuts when I went grocery-shopping today. Hmm...it isn't bad but I still prefer cashew lol.

As well, I opened the big packet of green tea that Natalie gave me last year and hey, it is of such a top quality that I can't help but feeling like having it everyday. Haha...luckily I brought a teapot from Malaysia, otherwise it will be money-spending again.

I guess, till next time.

No comments: