Saturday 11 August 2007

In an effort to survive 5 units

ACCG105
ACST 101
ECON 111
ACST 211
MATH133


OH MY GOD!!!!

These 5 subjects are gonna make my life like hell!!! Imagine going uni everyday from Monday to Friday with a very packed timetable. Plus, out of these 5 days 3 involve a 9.00am morning class, which means waking up as early as 7.30am is a necessity rather than an act of 'craziness' as in the case of last sem. My lecturers this sem are more serious (and therefore uninteresting) compared to the likes in ECON110, ACST 151, STAT171 last semester. They speak proper and gramatically flawless formal English during lectures, with all the slides that would make you feel inferior. Sigh....I hope I'll cope well.

By the way I was given a super casual research position by a local teacher who is a part time Macquarie Uni student. I'm allowed to work on articles at my own pace, meaning I can choose not to do them if I think there are better ways to spend my time. Hm....the best job in the world. But definitely I'll half my workload in September and stop it by October (to study for final exam in Novermber). I'm hoping that the first few good work has convinced him to keep me even if I choose to stop for some time before finals. Yeah, when I first spoke to him he said he'll pay me $60 for 6 articles, but after seeing my work he increased it to $70 per 6 articles.

I have so many assignments and tutes to work on this weekend. Oh, and I caught a little flu this morning; nevertheless I tried guggling with salt water and it worked and I'm feeling good right now. Lucky me.

No comments: