Sunday 26 August 2007

Am strangled by assignments

The usual whining here. I have 5 assignments due next week and a test on Wednesday. Life is just 'great'.

I read some of my taiping friends' blog this afternoon, and was surprised to find them more mature after starting on their uni lives. Great to know. I feel that I miss them very much, especially those funny people like Jong Woei, Choy Yin , Lay Chin and many many more. Guess they are doing well in their respective path.

I went swimming this afternoonm, and had completed by usual training of 20 * 50m with all four strokes. My backcrawl has really improved since I started swimming every week.

Time to study for ACST101 test. I didn't go for Malaysian fest today as I feel that "the opportunity cost is just too high" - to use the economic way of explaining. Too much to sacrifice (assignments, test etc) and I'm 1000 times not willing to do so.

Another challenging week to come!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

do you actually do the PPC to see the o.p cost ?

chill up

Xin Yin said...

Needless to say, the value of studying for test is much higher than the value of going for Mfest. The PPC is one with very very steep slope - the opp cost is damn high

Xin Yin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.