Monday 15 October 2007

In the face of mounting stress and uni work.

ECON 111 assignment was due at 7.30pm just now. What's coming next???

1. Math133 assignment due on Wednesday.
2. I'm trying to finish Math tute and econ tute
3. I'll do my acst 101 assignment tomorrow morning
4. Maybe should catch up on techniques and elements last week
5. OMG i must also catch up on last week's accounting tute answer
6. Acst 211 tute to be done before Friday
7. Accounting generic assignment due next Wednesday, crap!
8. A Math test is awaiting on the same day

It's so true that consistency is the key to surviving Actuarial courses.
All the while I've been trying hard to catch up, but time is so so limited that I feel so breathless now. Maybe it's because Econ assignment had taken up too much time.

And my final exam starts lesss than a month from now.

I hope I can survive all this. Ah, back to math tute now......

No comments: