Monday 1 October 2007

MY SPRING BREAK - RECAP

The past tw0 weeks fly pass and it's the last day of my mid sem break. I decided to do a bit of recall on what happened in the past 14 days.
HM.....what have I done???

1. Visit Canberra
2. Attend forum group that earned me $80 in 1.5 hour in Clarence Street (woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
3. Tutoring Tina -- and as usual, she paid me $45 for 3 hours
4. Celebrate Tang Long (or Mooncake) festival at unit 111 with my JPA and Malaysian gang. Yes, we had fun.
5. Empty talk with my housemate Harvin about her apparent 'wisdom and maturity' from dating a Bangladeshi for 6 months (so far)
6. Cook Bryiani and Curry chicken - they were yummy, thanks to Victor's Bryiani and Mummy's curry recipe
7. Catch up on my uni work
8. Assignments and Ants Pants Accounting Workbook --- lol

Now back to Econ worskshop exercise.............................and not to mention I have a test coming on Wednesday.

No comments: