Monday 3 September 2007

STUDY STUDY STUDY

MATH 133 test tomorrow...........

It's week 6 already....this implies that half a semester has gone. Time goes and passes it's a new month again. September 2007.

We are all being tied up with uni work. No one is silly enough nowadays to suggest a hang-out at the city (something that we did often early this year).

I've just taken up tutoring - not because of the money but rather to gain some experience to boost my chance of getting a high-pay tutoring position next year or so.

I've decided to stay put at MUV although they have increased the rent again next year (it sucks, but what to do). I prefer to stay on-campus to save time. Imagine those people staying few kilometres away from campus. I'm sure they spend at least 5 dollars everyday on transport. I'd rather stick to MUV.

(such a boring post, rite?)

No comments: