Monday 10 September 2007

Holiday is coming again!!!!!

But sadly we have math assignment to worry about. The due date has been postponed to the first Wednesday of our holiday due to some technical breakdown of the uni website.

Anyway, we are going Camberra which is something to look forward to.

Econs test is on Thursday so I need to study, study, study again.

Oh I'm having a mental block now.What shall I write???

By the way my Tesl housemate Harvin has got 2 more months in Australia. Recently I talked frequently with her about her plans for her future. Apparently she has a considerable savings here which can be converted into a large pool of Malaysian Ringgit, if she wants to. That day I was telling her about investing her money in term deposit, how to spread the risk etc.

That is the good thing about earning in Aussie dollar. You take back a small amount but after visitng the money changer the amount will triple out of a sudden. Hahaha

No comments: