Tuesday 27 November 2007

Farewell, Joy

I got this from her in the morning:


natalie sent 11/27/2007 12:47 AM:
joy here...

natalie sent 11/27/2007 12:47 AM:
it goes like this it was great getting to know you....

natalie sent 11/27/2007 12:48 AM:
thank you for all that you've done and thank you for teaching me valuable lessons

natalie sent 11/27/2007 12:48 AM:
i've never have learned how it is to have true friends if i

natalie sent 11/27/2007 12:48 AM:
i've not met you

natalie sent 11/27/2007 12:49 AM:
thanks you for being the wonderful person that you are and i wish you the very best in your future undertakings




Joy left Sydney in the morning and the effect is immediately seen. Natalie, her housemate who's been dependent on her as a mentor called me to complain about her presentation partner's poor behaviour. Sigh..... I will miss her. Natalie, time to learn going about things on your own.

Me and Ray will miss her cooking. Natalie will miss her being around like a big mama. Luckily she taught me how to make my precious cheesecake and very soon I may decide to give it a try myself. Yay!

We fellow JPA people plus Ray gave her a scrapbook and I wrote two pages of crap with a pink pen lol. She gave me tonnes of her stuff and whenever I asked her if she wants some of them back when she returns next year for graduation, she went like :"NO NO NO". I would say, oh well, thank you very much. (lol, I'm the second largest inheritor of her treasure, just after Ray).

Joy, your're a great friend and mentor. Although certain aspects of your life seemed bizarre when I first heard it (at the beginning of the year) I fully recognise that different people prefer different ways of living and the fact that I don't lead the same lifestyle as yours does not stop us from being very good friends. Do come back to visit us!

All the best in your careers and future endeavours.

No comments: