Saturday 24 November 2007

MERDEKA ! MERDEKA ! MERDEKA!

Yeah I know, today is not 31st August. Wonder why I say that?? You get it, my exams for 2007 are OVER and DONE WITH!! Woohoo!! From yesterday 1230pm, I don't have to see my closest friends during my semester --- MY BOOKS AND NOTES. They finally retire from being placed everywhere on my studying desk, they are getting their deserved rest now - and have been enjoying their retirement in peace....in a box at a corner of my room. Hahaha.

Perhaps I shall start planning for the coming 1.5 months before I go back to Malaysia. Drama series watching is essential to kill time lol together with other activities like hanging around with people whom I don't normally spend so much time with. Time to go the Ranch for a dance (but I will ALWAYS say no to alchoholic drinks!!) and also make a trip to some of the suburbs around Sydney. I've been to Chatswood, Eastwood, Paramatta thus far. Now is just a great time to loiter around Newcastle, Gordon and other places minus the city coz I've been there too often already.

My time during the semester had been devoted 99% to studies, 1% to working. MY BRAIN SERIOUSLY NEEDS A GOOD REST. Hehe, even if I feel like working there's no guarantee that I will get one because everyone will be fighting for the limited positions after exam. Sigh.sigh. And I try not to work for Asian bosses because they are way too stingy and 'ke bo' that I don't think it is worth my time working for them. I don't need money desperately until some other people so what is the point of torturing myself into working for those Chinese restaurant which pay workers at the rate of 5 or dollars an hour. Forget it, mister, and by the way, don't forget that you are asian, and forever an asian. You are in no way resembling an ang moh, for God's sake. lol. Some asians here are really ke bo towards asian. I will just reply, NO THANKS.

Justina came yesterday and will be staying in my room for the next 6 days. People finished exam way before I did and hence is not enjoying the freedom as much as I do now! lol. She has her gang of friends bringing her around Sydney so I needn't worry. I told her I 'm sick of Darling Harbour, Circular Quay etc and she went giggling and said she can understand that. And as expected she complained about the expensive bus fare here as compared to the ones in Melbourne. And I went like, "thats precisely why I don't go city that often, it costs me $8 for the ride itself."

Sydney is such an expensive place.

No comments: