Sunday 3 August 2008

Time to get back to normality

Winter break is officially OVER.
From tomorrow onwards till the next long summer vacation, I shall

Start:

1. To be serious again. Subjects taken this semester includes STAT271 (the hardest unit in the entire actuarial degree), ECON201 (a 4-credit point, no play-play unit), and ACST255 (well, this is the first unit that focuses intensively on actuarial stuff)

2. My grand plan to lose weight after eating lots of junk food during holidays. Yeah, this holiday saw lots of indulgence on Doritos, Bulla ice-cream, Papa frozen pizza, wasabi peas etc. Say no to junk food for the new semester!

3. Eating stir-fried chicken, veggie and steamed rice for dinner.


Stop:

1. Sleeping at 1am every night to watch TVB drama series. You guess it, drama marathon is my main activity for the past 6 weeks. I know it's ridiculous.

2. Lazying around like a pig, walking slowly like a tortoise. There isn't much time to waste when student life is resumed.

3. Thinking that it is OK to wake up at 8.30am everyday. No, not when I have 4 days of morning classes in a week.


I can't believe that I actually look forward to the start of my new semester. One month is sufficient to get myself bored of drama series, that is when I start to miss uni life. Though I must admit that this fresh wave of enthusiasm will be soon replaced by constant stress on tutes, assignments, and exams.

No comments: