Sunday 1 April 2007

Easter Break coming

We will be going off to a two-week break after next thursday. In fact, some of the tutors wished us happy holiday last friday (because they won't see us in two-weeks time). The plan so far would be to catch up with some of my lagging schoolwork, as well as to give myself a good rest. My Melbourne and Camberra fellow Taylorians will be coming to visit us, and this makes us look forward to the reunion even more. Oh, we love holiday@

So far life has been fun. Although the assignments and tutorials are at times hectic I manage to inject some fun elements into my uni life. I plan to go for dance classes next weekend (heard that it's very fun from frens), since I have paid 185 dollars for the membership I must well make full use of it.

Nothing much to tell this week. The events were routine and similar to any other week. The only interesting part is that I had bought a HUGE DOUBLE BED quilt for 56 dollars and it granted me the best sleep last night. I don't need a blanket of that size but it gives me the flexibility to cover double layer during winter. Hehe... I saw one on offer for 50 bucks mada from sheep wool, but considering the fact that it could only be dry-cleaned I decided to buy the fibre one instead.

JPA officer came last week and we had satays amidst the talk about studying hard here. She said that we could apply to extend the number of years here if we get into honours or master degree. Sounds quite good, I thought. Anyone would be glad to stay here for an additional year, I guess.

Thats all for this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good next time i go aus ..i can still see u there ..maybe we can rent the same apartment or unit might CHEAPER