Thursday 29 March 2007

My house is chaotic today

I hate conflicts, and I absolutely hate discussing about nasty people coz I think it's a waste of my precious time. But I got to make an exception today because I thought it would act as a reminder for myself in dealing with these weird species of people later on.

My housemate A dragged me and SL that day to the admin office of our village to make a 'complaint' about my housemate B (in retrospect, I was stupid to allow myself being dragged, I should have just said "sorry I'm not interested in your endeavour"). Sigh....reason being? B has this habit of bringing friends home to stay overnight, and A is such a fussy person who always think of 'adhering to village rules' without any toleration for minor violation that doesn't hurt too much.

And what happened after that? A dragged us along and she did indeed launched a long-winded complaint which to me sounds like some schoolboy complaint about a mate punching him on his backside. It just sounded so self-righteous to me. I do agree that B wasn't right to continually have IPR (Illegal Permanent Resident) over but I guess a better way to do this is to tell B directly instead of making a big issue out of it, since B will find out about the complaint, eventually. And it does happen.

The resident assistants came over and we had a stupid house meeting (again). What he said indirectly implied that someone in the house DID make a complaint and I was not surprised after the meeting that B confronted all of us (poor ppl) to ask whether we ACTUALLY made a complaint. The plain foolishness of this whole drama is too intricated for anyone not being there to fully comprehend. I was thinking after the whole drama, " Is it necessary to create havoc out of the initial small problem?"

As expected, B and A quarrelled after the meeting and me and SL were just 'no eye see'. It definitely has zapped whatever little harmony and peace we once had in our house. I was pissed off and therefore decided to blog on this.

Stupid and sad tale about human. Why must we complicate life and make life miserable. It is miserable at times, right to the limit of my level of tolerance. Don't we make it worse by having unnecessary contentions.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well, some time life is like tat...we will meet some .."too ma-fan" people

Xin Yin said...

these ppl are taking up lots of my time which could have been spent better on other things

Unknown said...

yes.