Saturday 13 January 2007

Pain

Yesterday was a nightmare for me..... I was having my period and it HURTED me so much. I was reduced to a crying baby, really, in front of doctors and nurses. Mummy was worried for me and I went for a scanning. Even ate pain-killers. That teaches me a lesson, life is full of pain and sorrow.....so be prepared and be strong. I nearly fainted while carrying myself around, half-dragged by mummy.

Felt better in the evening after a short nap. Start to appreciate normalcy though.... No pain, no gain, that's too true.

Better be wary about health in Australia later on, hope that everything would be alright. Daddy advised me not to avoid seeking medical assistance coz JPA paid AUD900 for annual medical coverage every year.

Still feeling a bit week today, but it's much better now. Gonna see mrs sundram later on, hope to have a great evening with sau lee. She is a nice gal, a good fren of mine. Shall try to maintain this after going overseas. Friendship forever, may we?

1 comment:

she said...

hahahhaa..having AV cram..."even ate painkillers"..
well, i think eating pain killers is common, but go for scanning was a really big deal girl.
i had the same experience too.last time nearly fainted on the road while cycling..i guess no girls like AV