Friday 4 May 2007

A busy weekend

Two tests are coming next week with just TWO days apart!!! This sounded really depressing wasn't it? Well, there's nothing I could do except to study really hard. B0th ACST and STAT tests are worth lots of assessment marks and therefore it is truly crucial to do well in both. Phew...... Have alot to memerise and absorb this weekend.

Another thrilling fact is that we are close to the end of the Semester, which means that the finals has started to beckon. It feels like time just flies through thanks to our busy routine, but a more optimistic way of thinking is that we'll have a long one-month-break after the last paper of the semester. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure lots and lots of work are coming, and I have to really find time to do other stuff like exercising and doing my grocery shopping. And yeah, need to pick up my work permit after the tests next week, if not the document would get extremely bored of staying at the immigration office.

HM.....Can't think of anything else to write now. My mind is just too clogged with examination materials at the moment. I think some of my blog readers might be getting really sick of my partially depressing tone and the lack of exciting narrations these few weeks, coz the assignments and tests are really making people's life less interesting. Haih.... Promise to write about stuff other than exams when I finally get over all these hurdles.

That's all for this time.

P.S. Hey Terine, you haven't told me your blog address have you? I would really love to see some of your pictures taken in US.

No comments: