Sunday 10 June 2007

My life is temporarily loaned to EXAMS

What a life!!Have been studying like mad for the past few days because finals is REALLY next week!! No life at the moment other than munching snacks (to kill the boredom, am promising myself to go gym everyday after exams to burn away all those extra calories) and books and notes and calculator. That's the nature of an Actuarial degree, the concept of opportunity cost. We are forgoing our lovely time in uni in return for (possibly) a decent income after we graduate.

OMG, I am actually having a mental block on what to put in this weekly blog entry. All i can think of now is I have to cram all the stuff into my head and make it last until the last paper is collected. I am telling myself to be patient and time will pass fast and very soon it will be the long-awaited winter break which promises new experience and excitement.

Due to the away-on-loan blogging mood I have nothing much more exciting than what you have seen in my previous entries (for at least two or three weeks), unless you want to hear me complaining about the pilling notes to mug (S'pore slang for memorize, had since learned it after a short stay in that tiny island).

Just bear with me for another week, fellow readers.

Love,
Xin Yin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi girl,

ho sheng here again. i just finish another interview [hong leong and RHB bank]

all the best ... remember someone have more BOOKS compare to you...
[law books] ****


ho sheng
[fren from another world]