Thursday 21 June 2007

Some thoughts after exams

I read my fren's blog on Math exam.... Yeah it seemed most people are finding the questions really hard. The same with me... I might not get the kind of marks that i used to have for math, but I had similar experience in VJC, where I only manage to get a borderline 'A' for math paper. I hope my marks will still be good despite rushing through the questions and struggling to think of a solution for that one differential equation that i was clueless about. Frankly speeking i know how to do most of the stuff but given that i did so fast (coz we don't have enough time to finish so many HARD questions in 3 hours) i don't know how many careless mistakes there will be. I am certainly going to lose marks for that differential equation question and also part of the reduction formulae question because i didn't have time to complete the expansion as I was struggling to figure out the questions that i don't know.

Anyway that was over. I hope God will really help those who tried to help themselves..... The only thing now is to pray hard that the final result for me will still be good on a relative scale with others.

Now, holiday is here and i plan to have some work experience. I shall spend this holiday getting around and know more about this country. Am going Melbourne in early July for a short visit to my frens' place. That's gonna be really really fun. Time to take a rest, recharge so that next sem will be better. Okay, i shall go online and start searching for job vacancy now.

I am not going to think about results yet. New experience other than books and exams for my winter break!!

No comments: