Saturday 22 December 2007

Can you believe

that I'm paying $40 for a shitty internet connection here?It's RM120..and the connection goes off and on every 5 minutes. Startech, you are DAMNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that I'm on holiday doing nothing besides reading papers, novels and watching dramas? Need to really recharge in this 3 months before heading to new challenges in my second year.

that I'm capable of baking? So far had baked lemon cheesecake, cheesecake brownie, butter scones, french onion scones, banana cake. Not bad for someone who just started baking for less than a month.

that I ate pasta for dinner at 4.00pm today? Yeah, coz I'm trying to cut down on food intake here. The food here is 10 times more fattening than the Malaysian food!!

that it's 1/3 of my holiday is over?

that I'm still cursing the stupid internet connection?

that I love the shower outside my window? Because I'm indoor lol.

that I'm less than a month away from going home? Don't get me wrong, this is not to grumble like someone living next door. I'm just stating a plain fact that I love my family and my home and am always excited about going home. I love life in Australia too, especially the one I'm leading now.

that my kitchen is sooo dirty? Am gonna ask Harvin to clean it with me tonight.

that Sarah sent me a bitchy letter? She was trying to sound like a white by using the word 'fu*k' everywhere. The fact is, she made herself sound like a real BITCH.

that I woke up at 9pm this morning, only to go back to sleep at 11pm and woke up again at 2pm. Was really tired last night.

that I'm writing nonsense in this blog entry?

that I decide to stop writing nonsense now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, come to US then, pay 0 cent for internet. hahaha...........save your 120. are you using dial-up?!

who is that sarah, sound like....she is a real bitch...f**k word doesn't exist in our dictionary........

Xin Yin said...

sarah is my ex-housemate. she slept around wif guys when she was in aus. someone told her parents about her flirting-around-with-guys n she kena teruk at home. she suspected that its me but why would i care ???such a bitch. n she doesnt noe any other adjective besides 'f*ckin'

i m using wireless here