Saturday 29 December 2007

THE LAW OF DIMINISHING MARGINAL UTILITY

applies so much to HOLIDAYS!!!

Not to mention the slow internet connection which really piss me off.

But interesting stuff are coming, coz it's 29th November 2007 today, which means new year is nothing but beckoning.

Yeah!! Time to celebrate and have fun.

NO!!! How can time fly so fast??Damned, I'm turning 20 in June next year. OMG, am really feeling old now.

Been excited about going home on 14th January for a 40-day vacation in Malaysia. Been missing family and frens much and hopefully I can see most of them when I finally go back. Frens in msian uni's are starting their semester soon but I hope they will at least go back to Taiping once a fortnight or so for me to meet up and yamcha with them. Haven't seen some of them for ages really.

Too much of something is always not good. Yeah, the law of dimishing marginal utility. That defines human. We complain so much during the semester for not being able to have time for ourselves yet we complain during hols for having too much time for too little things to do. lol.

But it's not all boring and gloomy as some frens of mine here are really semangat. Dinner on Dong Zhi, christmas eve and I'll definitely set out early to watch the firework in Sydney on 31th December 2007.

Don't you think that time is flying so fast that it actually scares you???

I do.

Without yourself realising it, time is passing away and very soon you will be a graduate, a parent, a grandparent.....OMG stop that!!!

I just wanna watch my drama now. HAHAHA

No comments: