Monday 17 December 2007

Yeah rite

I was thinking about putting up pictures but the thing in the draft has gone corrupted.

Now super lazy to do everything all over again.

P/S Ho sheng, you and the pics 有缘无份. Sigh....

Well, I'm happy with my second semester result, but am reminding myself that second and third year will be at least 10 times harder.

Have been enjoying myself heaps. Chrismas is beckoning, though I'm not a Christian it is something to look forward to. There will be tonnes of nice stuff and a mega celebration in Sydney. Something not to be missed by us international students.

Plan to do some baking tomorrow. Shall I make scones or shall I try making pau?? I have the yeast which can be used to make both. Hm...I'll make up my mind tonight perhaps.

Natalie left to China and left her key for me. So I can literally say that I have access to a 200++dollar- a - week apartment. A nice place to rest when I'm bored at my $169-per-week five-bedroom apartment.

1 comment:

joyintheworld said...

living the high life aren't you? I miss the apartment and you.... so what did you end up baking/ making? See you in a few months time