Saturday 1 December 2007

I'm tagged by my neighbour

1. I am listening to: Qian Li Zi Wai by Fei Yu Qing

2. Maybe I should : Drag myself to look for a job

3. I love : Holiday

4. My best friend : This is too subjective to answer

5. I don't understand : how some people think gaming is more fun than DRST.

6.I lose : my ignorance towards certain things as time goes

7. People say : that defeat only happens if you give up

8. The meaning of my screen name is : I’ve been busy enjoying myself to even put on one

9. Love is : eternity thousands years ago, but it is materialism, reality, wealth, knowledge, social status etc in the modern world (sigh… have been watching drama that’s why)

10. I will always : try my best and leave the rest to God

11. Forever : I don’t think anything will last forever. So cherish what you’re having now!!!

12. I never want to : let myself down

13. My cellphone is : LG branded

14. When I wake up in the morning : I will drag myself to study desk during semester, lazing around during holidays

15. I get annoyed at : literally nothing, if there is my irritation wouldn’t last long. Because I know happiness is important.

16. Parties are : dangerous

17. My dog is : I don’t have one

18. Kisses are worst when : I’ll tell you when I have experience on this.

19. Today I am : still gonna enjoy myself

20. Tonight I will : still gonna enjoy myself

21. Tomorrow I will : still gonna enjoy myself. Don’t forget it’s holiday

22. I really want : to get another job

23. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I : comb my hair and wonder why the mirror is so dirty lol

24. I will drive my car : not at the moment.

25. A word that rhymes with park is : shark

26. Bright or dark room? : bright except when I am asleep

27. If I'm alone in a room with two beds I : You think I’m so rich meh??

28. Now to tag people:

I tag all my blog readers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously, do tell me your experience of your first kiss in future then,lol