Thursday 13 December 2007

Life's been great

3 weeks of 堕落生活since final exam.

But I fully deserve this 3 months of enjoyment and lazing-around-doing-nothing lifestyle. Been working really hard during semester and hence regardless of the final outcome, I AM PROUD OF MYSELF.

Had Udong noodles for lunch today, and baked banana cake yesterday with Liu Yue. Nice and puffy stuff, I like the banana cake.

For the past 1 week, I had been travelling on travel pass. Am sure the utility I've got from it far surpasses the $38 I paid, haha. On the first day itself I travelled on a monetary worth of 20++ already, what more to say about the following 6 days?

Just attended a research by Macquarie University. Got my $30 from that one hour and 30 minutes. The experimentor is a phD student of Neurology. She chatted with me during the break and it was nice to chat with a local white after so long.

These few day's been raining. The sky always looked gloomy and the wind is often strong. Have thought about going for a swim later but it depends on the weather - hope it would be fine at 5pm.

You will certainly see an update on this blog soon. Meanwhile I need a nap and catching up with the TVB drama series which I take ages to finish.

Tata!

No comments: