Sunday 4 February 2007

Just a way of thinking positively

My grandpa's old wooden house is burnt down into ashes this morning. Chun Hwa auntie called me when the fire is at its greatest. She told me the bomba had not arrived at that time (what the f***ing emergency mechanism! Malaysia, you'll never be developed if the public emergency system is of this standard..)

Ah, is this a bad luck? Uncle Ten Kok called daddy just now but daddy always has this habit of leaving his phone at home. Haih, uncle must be distressed over the fire. But isn't this better than having fire when someone is staying in that house ? (the outcome may be disastrous)

I did try to call bomba just now, but the line was engaged. Shit! What kind of attitude is this? the bomba is not available when we need it the most.

Now the inevitable has occurred. This scenario was always what I feared about in the past. Fortunately the fire started and expanded beyond control after grandpa has moved away to KL. I'm not even sure he can survive if he still stays there (unthinkable outcome, abitabha)...

It isn't too bad that no one is injured. Plus, the house is too dilapidated to stay in, I shall say.Let it be....may the memory stay with us.

No comments: