Friday 2 February 2007

A little pain is good

Just got my ears pierced yesterday. OUCH! It hurt a little at least to my darling ears. But I guess the pain is well worth, I can now wear earrings... A little pain is good for me.

I might be the last among my peers to start wearing earrings. They told me " earrings are essential to boost one's self-esteem". Really? Perhaps knowing that I had already gone through the pain of piercing and now a proud owner of a pair of pierced ears would do my self-confidence good... (What kind of nonsense is this)

I still have to apply 'oh hong you' (black soothing oil, I guess) on my darling ears. Must show some appreciation for enduring the pain of being invaded by foreign objects such as the puncher and earrings.

I was just thinking yesterday on the way to the goldsmith," If I can't even take the pain of piercing, I might find myself in hell taking other forms of pain which are more 'demanding'". I'm a girl...and one day shall get married and after that, have kids (this is a standard procedure for a girl to uplift herself into the world of motherhood, isn't it). The pain of childbirth is certainly more 'demanding' than piercing.... (Sound really foolish, but T'is the truth, would you agree with me?)

Date of departure to Aussie is now known, 12th Feb 2007 , 22.40 Malaysian hour. Am I ready? Sounds like it, have been staying at home doing nothing for more than 2 months. Yearning for more exciting experience in a foreign land. I'll try to do well in Aus as well as enjoy myself there. For those who think my greatest hobby is reading, rest assured that I'm actually not and definitely shall not in Aus. I do have a life, at least I think so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, girl... you are ready don't worry !! you are the best ok ...shine with ur TER 99.95 in MQ ( i noe it's small for you)

all the best study in the north of the new south wales state !! hahah...i am in the north-east of new south wales state ..sydney uni

she said...

wahhaha....i'll buy you some dangling earrings girl, lol