Saturday 17 March 2007

6 weird things about myself

1. I like to read, both academic (textbooks) and leisure books (e.g. magazines and daily papers). Can't deny that....

2. I love exercising EARLY in the morning when everyone is still asleep. (That's so fun, thinking of all the fat I burn)

3. I always want to be innocent, or at least appear to be, or pretend to be. On my first day at Macquarie University many senior students offer me help because of my look.

4. I hate gossiping, and absolutely hate seeing other ppl gossiping about someone, even tough I don't know that 'someone'. As the saying goes, small brains talk about ppl (gossips), medium brains talk about affairs (as in, current affairs), and the great brains talk about OPINION.

5. More often than not, I love free goodies.

6. Most importantly, I LOVE WRITING NONSENSE LIKE THE BLOG YOU ARE READING NOW !!!!!!


Cheers,
Xin Yin

6 comments:

Unknown said...

haha my dear, i always reading ur weird blog..just keep update ka...read mine k hehe..

Anonymous said...

it seems like i enjoy reading nonsense

Anonymous said...

terine , can we have some nonsense in law book or chemical enginnering book

ho sheng

Xin Yin said...

i have no idea why u r asking this...it's more nonsensical than my blog

Anonymous said...

yea, why ask it this way? i just wanna say that i enjoy reading her blog, no matter what she writes about

Unknown said...

because, i hate reading my BOOKS compare to this