Friday 25 July 2008

Another 4 months of fitness

I walked into the gym. A guy at the counter said hi.

“ My gym membership expired three days ago. I'm here to ask about the different options I have in extending my membership."

"Sure."

"I'm wondering is there any similar offer to the one early of the year where two students join together will get each of them one month free?"

"No, sorry."

"So that sort of thing only happens at the beginning of the year?”

"Yeah, it would probably be there again early next year, but right now it isn't."

Another lady came by.

"Are you a student?"

"Yeah."

"Trust me you students are paying $37.50 a month, that is ridiculously cheap. You guys are paying a third of what an adult member is paying. It's really a good rate you can't get it elsewhere."

"Alright. So I wish to extend it for another 4 months."

"Sure no problem. Can you fill in your name and sign here? Did your details change over this few months? No? Great"

(After keying in my details and scanning my card)

"150 dollars please. Thank you."

There you go. I commit myself to another 4 months of fitness. GO!GO!GO! I love gym!

To be honest I enjoy it. I love the classes. Fatburner sweats you out like no one's business and makes you feel as agile as a monkey. Revmaster makes your heart go 'thump, thump, thump' like it is going to jump out. Outdoor pool is freezing during winter but charming on a summer day. Indoor pool always feel like a spa with water of 27 degree celcius.

$37.50 a month? It's well worth it. But I'll still get another friend to sign up with me next year to get an even cheaper rate of $30 a month. Haha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, practice and maintain your health :)

make sure in good :)