Tuesday 15 July 2008

The time of the year when laziness is perfectly acceptable

I was starving after my gym session. Blame myself for not eating enough for lunch (only had turkey steak). My two slices of french toast tasted like HEAVEN. No exaggeration.

The coldest time of winter is over. Mornings no longer make me shiver, nights no longer require layering up. My heater is officially having its much-needed rest. Even the man who came to fix my shower this afternoon complained about the heat and wondered why I could stay at home when the sunshine outdoor was so beautiful. Well, I'm a Malaysian you know. We have sunshine all the time. I don't appreciate sunshine as much as the Aussies do.

Half a month to go till my next semester starts. I'm just gonna enjoy the rest of my holiday to the fullest. My internet is speed-limited earlier than I expected, which reminds me how big a part that internet plays in my life here. Now I can't watch videos on Youtube until my next billing date. How terrible is that.

I shall see what else I can do without Youtube. Drama series in my hard disk? Newspaper? Going out? Or working?

No comments: